If the videos of people trampling each other at Wal-Mart on Black Friday didn’t get you in the mood for holiday cheer don’t worry, I’m here for you.
1. Wuthering Heights Quotation Plate–Eat some dry toast or pick at a goose wing on this plate. Or just keep it empty and stare at it hungrily, that’s what Cathy and Heathcliff would have done.
2. Book Cake Pan–The possibilities are endless. I’d like an In the Night Kitchen cake for my birthday, please take note.
3. Elizabeth & Darcy Cookie Cutters–You can find me obsessively decorating these to look like every literary couple all winter long.
4. Ode to Salinger Tote–Stop using plastic bags when you go to the market, ya jerks! Use this Salinger tote instead!
5. Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit Cookie Jar–You should probably fill this up with some literary cookies, like chocolate digestive biscuits or molasses cookies, madeleines or brown butter oatmeal chocolate chip. Just saying.
6. Quentin Blake “Chocolate Fudge Banana Cake” Print–Not quite Bruce Bogtrotter’s chocolate cake, but close.
7. Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist–The boozy companion Yummy Books has been waiting for! Full of funny and delicious literary-inspired drinks like “Are You There God? It’s Me Margarita” and “One Flew Over the Cosmo’s Nest”
8. Sherlock Holmes Cookie Stamp–This shop also sells other literary-inspired cookie stamps and will even make you a custom design!
9. Vintage Madeleine Pan–Make madeleines just like Proust’s! Or just hang this pan on your wall because it’s purdy.
10. Book Stack Wallpaper –To be honest, I have a really serious urge to cover my apartment in this wallpaper until it looks like that episode of Hoarders, but I also like the thought of lining my kitchen cabinets with it.
I hope this helps you find gifts for the food & book nerds in your life, happy holidays, friends!